Made from aluminum construction and designed for household use this extension ladder is CSA approved Grade 3, ANSI type 3. Ideal for chores around the house, it features strong extruded "C" channel construction; slip-resistant serrated "D" rungs for safe climbing and comfort; high impact, non-marring end caps; and swivel feet. This ladder weighs 32 lbs and has a weight rating of 200lbs. It has a total length of 24', each section is 12' and it has a max. ext. length of 21'.
- Aluminum construction designed for household use
- Ideal for chores around the house
- Strong extruded "C" channel construction
- Slip-resistant serrated "D" rungs for safe climbing and comfort
- High impact, non-marring end caps
- Swivel feet
- Weight rating: 200lbs
- Ladder weight: 32 lb
- Louisville Ladder Corp LP-1024 Extendion Ladder, CSA® Approved
- Total length: 24'
- Length of each section: 12'
- Max. Ext. Length: 21'
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||252"|
|Package Weight||30.60 lbs|
|Package Length||5.50 in|
|Package Width||17.00 in|
|Package Height||148.50 in|
|Dimensions:||5.500in x 17.000 in x 148.500 in|