Floating docks are today’s go-to for cottagers looking for great dock solutions. With the Howell 550 floating dock, a top mounted 1" drainage plug has sloped trough to eliminate water accumulation around the plug. Recessed flanges and center trough allow the use of 2 Ft. or 4 Ft. centers. Minimum wall thicknesses of 1/4" and up to 5/16" at fastening points make it extremely strong and resilient to splits and punctures.
- Top mounted 1" drainage plug has sloped trough to eliminate water accumulation around the plug
- Recessed flanges and center trough allow the use of 2' or 4' centers
- Minimum wall thicknesses of 5/16" and up to 1/2' at fastening points making it extremely strong and resilient to splits and punctures
- Recessed areas in the float bottom allow 2" x 6" lumber to be attached as wear or skid plates
- 10 easy to get at locations from which to attach the float to stringers
- Floatational capacity of 550lbs. and a tare weight of 50lbs.
- Float dock size: 2' x 4' x 16"
Info & Guides
|Brand||DOCK EDGE + INC|
|Assembled Product Height||16"|
|Assembled Product Width||48"|
|Assembled Product Length||24"|
|Weight Capacity||550 LB|
|Package Weight||40.00 lbs|
|Package Length||48.30 in|
|Package Width||24.10 in|
|Package Height||16.20 in|
|Dimensions:||48.300in x 24.100 in x 16.200 in|