This clever bit is designed to hang pictures, plaques or even shelves with completely concealed fasteners. The large diameter end bores holes to allow nail or screw heads to enter the slot, and the smaller diameter allows room for the shank of the nail or screw. Great for hard or soft wood or composites, using hand-held or table-mounted routers.
- Creates key holes for hanging plaques and shelves
- Features chip breakers to reduce burning
- Large diameter bore holes to allow nail or screw heads to enter the slot
- Smaller diameter allows room for the shank of the nail or screw
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Overall diameter: 25/64"
- Small diameter: 3/15"
- Carbide height: 7/16"
- Minor height: 1/4"
- Shank diameter: 1/4"
- Overall length: 1-5/8"
|Assembled Product Width||0.39"|