This 25 US gallon 113 litre 32,000 BTU gas model is ideal for use in family sizes of 2- 3. The Atmospheric Vent is an entry-level gas heater. Air is drawn from inside the home and the exhaust is vented into a chimney or through the roof. The GSW Atmospheric Vent water heater features the Flame Guard® Safety System, which reduces the risk of accidental fires involving flammable vapours from products such as gasoline, paint thinner or solvents.
- Natural gas water heater
- Features pre-installed temperature and pressure relief valve and atmospheric vent
- Flame Guard® Safety System traps burning vapours within the water heater's combustion chamber; easy to access chamber
- Turbulator dip tube reduces sediment build-up at the bottom of the tank
- Thermopile system is able to withstand down drafts and environmental conditions
- LED indicator provides visual confirmation by flashing continuously and providing diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Easy temperature adjustments
- Factory installed, plastic lined heat trap nipples
- Glass lined tank provides excellent protection against corrosion
- Top mounted, heavy duty anode rod for added tank protection
- Piezoelectric ignitor allows for lighting of the pilot without matches
- Robust, 1/4" pilot tubing
- Maximum working pressure: 150 psi
- Input: 32,000 BTU/h
- Energy Factor (EF): 0.6
- Altitude rating: 1-10, 100'
- Recovery at 90°F rise: 32 USG/h
- Capacity: 113 L (30 USG)
- Flammable Vapour Ignition Resistance (FVIR) compliant
- Installation height: 50-1/4"
- Height to top of tank: 46-3/8"
- Tank diameter: 20"
- Height to gas inlet: 13-1/2"
- Hot connection to cold connection: 8"
- Height to T&P: 40"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||24"|
|Assembled Product Width||21"|
|Assembled Product Height||50.31"|
|Dimensions:||20.800in x 24.000 in x 50.100 in|