Choose a Fiskars® Lopper for smooth, easy cuts on tree branches. A fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, while a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter even easier. Shock-absorbing bumpers help eliminate the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts for more comfortable use. The durable steel construction includes handles with Softgrip® touchpoints for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Ideal for cutting thick branches
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Shock-absorbing bumpers eliminate the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts for comfortable, easy use
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Steel construction provides lasting durability
- Bypass blade style
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/2" dia.
- Length: 28"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||28"|
|Dimensions:||1.300in x 10.200 in x 27.600 in|