Since 1955, Columbia Manufacturing Co. Ltd., the leading Canadian skylight manufacturer, has produced products of the highest quality, designed to meet the challenging demands of our climate. Our product line is innovative and utilizes industry leading materials. Our gold standard warranty supports our product line, and it has withstood the test of time. Curb Mount skylights are the preferred skylight choice in Canada for any type of roof; primarily for use on tile, shingle or wood shake roofs. Recommended by roofing professionals as the optimum choice for long lasting, trouble free installation. Other skylight types include built in wood curbs for double the cost. LoE3 clear glass is the industry standard and features a dual pane filled with argon gas, providing superior condensation resistance and blocks 95% of UV rays. MINIMUM 2:12 ROOF PITCH IS REQUIRED for all glass VCM/OVCM skylights.
- Fixed glass curb mounted on double glazed low E argon skylight
- Double glazed LoE clear glass, offers the ideal balance of solar heat gain control and visible light transmittance
- Thermally broken PVC base frame with condensation channel and weep holes
- Exterior aluminum frame with baked enamel rideau brown finish
- Fits outside curb dimension of 25.5" x 25.5"
- Fits inside curb dimension of 22.5" x 22.5"
- Mounts from the outside through pre-drilled holes
- Requires a minimum 2:12 roof pitch
- Designed to withstand Canada's harshest climates
- Can be installed on 2" x 4", 2" x 6" or 2" x 8" curb
- Requires aluminum flashing kit - Model FKCM28B (sold separately)
- 28" x 28"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||28"|
|Assembled Product Length||28"|
|Dimensions:||28.000in x 28.000 in x 4.000 in|