Since 1955, Columbia Manufacturing Co. Ltd., the leading Canadian skylight manufacturer, has produced products of the highest quality, designed to meet the challenging demands of our climate. Our product line is innovative and utilizes industry leading materials. Our gold standard warranty supports our product line, and it has withstood the test of time. Columbia has been building skylights that you can count on, for over 65 years. Curb Mount skylights are the preferred skylight choice in Canada for any type of roof; primarily for use on tile, shingle or wood shake roofs. Recommended by roofing professionals as the optimum choice for long lasting, trouble free installation. Other skylight types include built in wood curbs for double the cost. LoE3 clear glass is the industry standard and features a dual pane filled with argon gas, providing superior condensation resistance and blocks 95% of UV rays. MINIMUM 2:12 ROOF PITCH IS REQUIRED for all glass VCM/OVCM skylights.
- Manual venting glass curb mounted double glazed low E argon skylight
- Minimum 2:12 roof pitch required
- fits inside measurement of 22.5" x 46.5"
- 2' x 4' opening skylight provides ventilation and temperature control
- Features latest LoE3-366 Glass technology
- Comes complete with bug screen
- Preferred skylight mount for any type of roof, primarily for use on tile, shingle or wood shakes
- Designed to be installed on a 2x4 2x6 or 2x8 curb
- Features a maintenance free white PVC frame that reduces heat loss and condensation
- No need to paint or stain
- Durable full perimeter gasket ensures weather-tight fit
- All Columbia venting curb mount skylights are inside fastening with built-in drywall return
- Operating hand crank
- 28" x 52"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||52"|
|Assembled Product Length||28"|
|Dimensions:||28.000in x 52.000 in x 4.000 in|