Oatey® rosin core wire solder is a tin-lead alloy wire solder with a rosin flux core for use in electrical applications, including wiring and other fine electronic work.
- Used for repair of radio, TV, wiring and motors
- Designed for electrical-electronic work, flux residue is non-corrosive and non-conductive
- Rosin flux is contained in the wire core; no external flux is needed
- Contains lead - can not be used on drinking water lines
- Melting range: 361°F - 460°
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||0.800in x 2.900 in x 6.400 in|