The most versatile workbench on the market, the Workmate 425 comes with an advanced one-handed clamp system with exclusive clutch design for easy clamping, and a front jaw that swings up for vertical clamping. It folds for easy storage.
- Black and Decker's advanced one-handed clamp system with exclusive clutch design allows clamps to be adjusted together or independently
- Front jaw swings up for vertical clamping to increase flexibility when clamping odd-shaped objects
- Removable center panel provides extra-large work surface when using as a workbench or bench tool stand
- Folds for easy storage
- Heavyweight steel construction supports up to 550 lbs.
- Dual height for use as a workbench, bench tool stand, vise, or sawhorse
- Capacity 550 lbs
- Vertical Clamping 2 5/8 "
- Bench Height 31 1/8 "
- Sawhorse Height 24 1/8 "
- Parallel Clamping 8 5/16 "
- Diagonal Clamping 9 1/4 "
- Work Surface 29 1/8 x 20 3/4 "
- Parallel Leg Clamping 19 "
- Diagonal Peg Clamping 30 "
|Brand||BLACK & DECKER|
|Dimensions:||7.400in x 27.500 in x 32.700 in|