Oatey® Pipe Joint Compound is a firm, smooth sealing compound formulated for most metal threads to create tight joints on lines carrying water, steam or air.
- Oatey Great White® pipe joint compound, with PTFE
- Lubricates and seals all threaded joints
- Non-hardening, non-separating, non-toxic paste
- Withstands up to 3,000 psi on gases from -45.5°C to 204°C (-50°F - 400°F), and 10,000 psi on liquids from
- -45.5°C to 260°C (-50°F - 500°F)
- For use with water, steam, caustics, or dilute acid lines of PVC, CPVC, ABS, Cycolac(TM) resin, polypropylene, steel, iron, or copper
- 29 ml (1 fl. oz)