PC-7® is the original tough job epoxy! This paste epoxy was originally formulated more than 60 years ago for the maximum in bonding power. Professionals to the do-it-yourselfers select PC-7® because of its exceptional adhesion to metals, ceramics, masonry and many plastics. PC-7® is designed for permanent repairs. Where other adhesives fail…PC-7® won’t! Choose PC-7® if you want to: seal a crack in a wall, attach a hanger to a ceramic plaque, seal a leak in an oil pan, repair a granite monument, fix a leak in PVC pipe connection, create a multimedia sculpture, and thousands of other repairs. When mixed, part A (gray) and the hardener part B (black) react to form a bond of tremendous strength. The PC-7® formulation is slow curing, but slow can be a good thing especially for large tasks.
- Leaks: roof, windows, gutters, downspouts, cellar doors, oil tank, radiators, plumbing, boats
- Bonds: furniture, loose tiles, toys, light fixtures, tools, patio cracks, sporting goods, bond shelves and fixtures to wall, plaster cracks
- Cellar waterproofing - cracks in walls and floor made permanently watertite from inside
- Bonds to wet dame surfaces, cistern leaks and swimming pool leaks
- Seal lead joint leaks, cracked bell joints, cast iron pipe, cold solder copper tubing, hold pipe clips and brackets, oil tank leaks, radiator leaks, seal around pipes through wall below grade, bond baseboard heating panels to wall
- Joints and holes in ductwork
- Furring strips to wall, nail-less paneling, plates and studs to floor, thresholds to floor, shelving to wall
- Instead of toggles, anchors, bolts, etc.
- Flooring to damp below grade floors
- Bonding laminates to wood or metal, marble saddles, etc.
- Bond loose rubber mouldings to doors, eliminate squeaks and leaks, radiator repairs, holes in gas tank, body holes and dents, rocker panels, patch seat and convertible top rips
- Filler for cracked and rotted window sills, masonry and plaster cracks, loose shingles, holes in gutters and downspouts, below grade waterproofing
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||1.500in x 3.900 in x 8.300 in|