Durable and built-to-last, the King Canada 3-1/4" Portable planer Kit has a powerful 4.4 Amp. motor with 17,500 CPM and provides a smooth finish, even finish in the hardest of woods. Dial depth adjustment knob on front of the tool provides accurate depth adjustment with 0-3/32" planing depth. Single chamfering V-groove enables quick and easy chamfering of corners. A lock-on button enables easy continuous operation and can be operated from left or right side. The ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation and control. This kit includes an extra set of carbide tipped planer knives, alignment guide, sharpening holder, knife setting gauge, socket wrench and comes in a sturdy carrying case.
- 17,500 cuts per minute for fast surface planing
- Dial adjustment knob on front of tool provides accurate depth adjustment
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Chamfer cutting is made easy with built-in v-groove in base
- All ball bearing construction
- Max. planing width: 3-1/4"
- Max. depth of cut: 1/32"
- Max. rabetting depth: 11/32"
- Number of knives: 2
- Number of cuts per minute: 17,500 CPM
- Motor: 4.4 amp
- Voltage: 120V, 1 phase, 60 Hz
- Weight: 6.2 lb
- Extra set of carbide tipped planer knives
- Alignment guide
- Sharpening holder
- Knife setting gauge
- Socket wrench
- Sturdy carrying case
- 11-1/2" L x 6" W x 7" H
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||6"|
|Assembled Product Length||11.5"|
|Assembled Product Height||7"|
|Portable / Stationary||PORTABLE|
|Dimensions:||7.000in x 14.600 in x 9.300 in|