Recognized by ventilation professionals across Canada, the VMAX AF10 is unique to the market. Designed as an exhaust for kitchen range hoods. The AF10 back-draft damper is insulated and equipped with a triple-sealed ring, resulting in home energy savings. A built-in deflector will prevent inward flow and damper slamming. The AF10 is also built using galvanized steel and comes with a removable grill, thus making this unit rodent proof. Its versatile design also allows it to be easily converted from an exhaust vent to an air intake vent thanks to its removable damper.
- Energy saving air tight triple seal
- Solid construction steel envelope protects air damper from extreme weather conditions and abuse
- Silent insulated damper reduces noise level
- Back-draft proof built-in anti gust deflector
- Powder painted and coated with UV protection
- Rodent proof removable galvanized wire screen grill
- Net evacuation: exact net free air from entry to exit
- Interchangeable: converts from an exhaust vent to an air intake vent in minutes
- Maintenance: easy removable air damper and screen
- 3-1/4" x 10"
|Assembled Product Width||10"|
|Assembled Product Height||3.25"|