Easy-to-install Delta Floor Membrane is the perfect plastic subfloor system for concrete and slab on grade floors. This air-gap membrane is made up of a special high-density polyethylene resin (FDA approved), providing a dimpled surface with outstanding compressive strength, impact resistance and long-term performance. It is a uniquely dimpled, heavy-duty grey plastic membrane that keeps you and your family warm and comfortable in your basement, or any room in the house with a concrete, slab-on-grade floor. The membrane is installed with its dimples down to create a 5/16-inch thick air space above the slab, and can be covered with a plywood subfloor and topped off with carpet or flooring systems. Tape seams together using Delta tape: HH #2648-100. A 4 ft x 8 ft roll: HH #2648-102 and 5' x 65.6" roll: HH #2648-108 are also available.
- Eliminates damp and musty smells
- Helps stop moisture causing damage to floor coverings
- Increases floor warmth
- Adds only 5/16" in height
- Easy to install
- Provides a more comfortable, healthier and softer walking surface
- Tape seams together using Delta tape: HH #2648-100 (sold separately)
- Covers approximately: 105 sq. ft.
- 3'-6" x 30'
Info & Guides
|Size||3'6" X 30'|
|Assembled Product Width||42"|
|Assembled Product Length||360"|
|Dimensions:||9.000in x 9.000 in x 42.300 in|