Fast stock removal, flush sanding, and less gouging, all in one Makita belt sander. The powerful 7.8 amp motor on this sander removes stock fast while the extended base allows flush sanding. A low profile design gives you balance and less gouging. You can even reduce repair with the replaceable ceramic wear plate. Other features on this sander include a highly efficient dust collector, an easy lever control for changing belts, and an extra-long cord for operator convenience. In addition, it's double insulated. Your sander purchase includes an abrasive 80-grit belt and dust bag. Model 9924DB.
- Makita belt sander
- All ball and needle bearings for long life
- Extended base to allow flush sanding
- Replaceable graphite wear plate to reduce friction
- Extra long cord for operator convenience
- Easy lever control to change belts
- Low profile for balance and less gouging
- Powerful motor for fast stock removal
- Highly efficient dust collector
- Double insulated
- Model 9924DB
- Abrasive belt (#80)
- Dust bag
- Belt size: 3" x 24"
- Belt speed: 1,300 ft./min
- Amps (120V): 7.8
- Overall length: 14"
- Cord length: 16.4 ft.
|Assembled Product Width||6.25"|
|Assembled Product Length||14"|
|Assembled Product Height||6.5"|