A reducing lead connector is a dependable and economical solution to ensure a durable watertight connection between toilets and waste water/sewage lines.
- Dependable and economical solution for waste water lines
- Ensures a durable watertight connection between toilets and waste water/sewage lines
- 3 x 4 x 6"
- Economical price: lead is cheaper than alternate materials
- Durability: unlike certain alternate solutions, lead offers long term resistance to chemicals contained in home cleaning products
- The malleability of lead allows for a watertight fit on uneven surfaces
- Lead will not be affected by low temperatures and will not break as your home naturally settles
- Areas of high earthquake potential should use lead connections
- Flexibility: many sizes and shapes are available
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Height||6"|
|Assembled Product Width||4"|
|Assembled Product Length||3"|
|Dimensions:||4.200in x 4.200 in x 6.200 in|