LePage Stik’N Seal Extreme Repair Adhesive is a versatile, heat resistant adhesive that bonds, seals and repairs almost all materials. It can be used indoors and outdoors, has excellent adhesion and cures quickly. It provides a permanently flexible, waterproof seal that will not crack, peel or shrink. It has an excellent resistance to weathering, vibration, moisture, ozone, UV and extreme temperatures, creating long outdoor reliability. Stik’N Seal Extreme Repair can be used to bond or repair saltwater or freshwater aquariums.
- All temperature
- Is a heat resistant all purpose adhesive that can be used up to 200'C (400'F)
- Is an aquarium safe adhesive that is flexible and water resistant
- Great for bonding decorative aquarium items such as trees, rocks, etc.
- Can adhere a wide variety of common materials such as wood, metal, glass, ceramic, rubber, fabric and leather, etc.
- It seals leaks, fills gaps, repairs tears, mends glassware, dries crystal clear
- Impact resistant bond
- Some plastics
- Portable water systems
- Not for aquarium wall assembly
- Protect your work area; make sure the surface you are gluing or sealing are clean and dry; roughen smooth surfaces for best results
- Paints will not adhere to the adhesive; if desired paint items prior to gluing
- Pierce metal seal in head of tube with end of cap
- Apply small amount of adhesive to one surface of the repair
- Immediately position and hold parts together; starts to set in 10 minutes
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||1.100in x 3.800 in x 8.000 in|