Carbide tipped for long life in tough applications. Centric tip ensures quick starts in concrete. Wear mark alerts user when tip wears beyond ANSI specification. Bit runs cooler thanks to improved flute design.
- Optimized brazing and hardening process for long life
- Carbide tip is tough and durable under heavy loads
- Centric tip ensures quick starts in concrete
- Wear mark alerts user when tip wears beyond ANSI specification
- Ideal for anchoring and through-hold applications in concrete
- Diameter: 3/16"
- Usable length: 2"
- Overall length: 4"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||0.19"|
|Assembled Product Length||4"|
|Package Weight||0.10 lbs|
|Package Length||0.50 in|
|Package Width||1.60 in|
|Package Height||7.90 in|
|Dimensions:||0.500in x 1.600 in x 7.900 in|