DEWALT rock carbide SDS plus hammer bits are used for drilling holes in masonry, concrete, rock and artificial stone, and is guaranteed to set up to 25 percent more anchors than other standard masonry bits. DEWALT builds these bits with a rock carbide tip that maximizes carbon surface contact for an extended bit life.
- ROCK CARBIDE tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life
- Four flute design cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling
- For use with electric or cordless rotary hammers
- Used for drilling holes in poured concrete and other masonry up to 1-1/8" diameter
- Used by mechanical contractors for drop-in anchors to hold threaded rod for water and waste lines, cable tray, HVAC ducts, etc.
- Used by concrete contractors for spike and nail in anchors for concrete forms
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||0.19"|
|Assembled Product Length||8"|
|Package Weight||0.12 lbs|
|Package Length||0.50 in|
|Package Width||1.90 in|
|Package Height||11.40 in|
|Dimensions:||0.500in x 1.900 in x 11.400 in|