KingChain® Stainless Steel Wire Rope Clips are designed to couple together 2 lengths of wire rope or to form an eye or loop on wire rope. Wire rope should be the same diameter as rope clip. Consists of a U-shaped bolt, a forged saddle and two threaded nuts. The 2 layers of wire rope are placed in the U-bolt and clamped into place for a tight connection. Made from stainless steel for the ultimate weather and corrosion resistance possible. If used on plastic coated cable, remove the coating from the assembly area before creating the loop.
- Use exclusively with 3/16" wire rope (sold separately)
- Stainless steel for great corrosion and weather resistance
- To assemble, insert both ends of wire into clip saddle and tighten nuts until secure
- For a safe connection, use 3 clips (each clip sold separately)
- If used on plastic coated cable, remove the coating from the assembly area before swaging
- **NOTE** Do not use to hang loads, lift loads, support weight of persons or objects and do not use on athletic or playground equipment
Info & Guides