The Featherlite 3200D is an extra-heavy duty aluminum extension ladder series that meets or exceeds CSA Grade 1A, ANSI Type 1A criteria. Made from heavy duty "I" beam construction, 3 1/16″ x 1 1/4″ rails provide stability, torque resistance and a high strength to weight ratio. Heavy duty serrated "D" rungs prevent slipping for safe and sure climbing and ladders feature yellow ABS, high impact non-marring end caps, premium heavy-duty rung locks, and heavy-duty ribbed swivel feet with ice picks. The weight rating is 300lbs.
- Rugged "I" beam extension suitable for demanding industrial applications
- Heavy-duty "I" beam construction, 3 1/16" x 1-1/4" rails provide stability, torque resistance and high strength to weight ratio
- Heavy-duty serrated "D" rungs prevent slipping for safe and sure climbing
- Black ABS, high impact non-marring end caps
- MAXLOCK polymer heavy-duty rung locks
- Heavy-duty ribbed swivel feet with ice picks
- Weight rating: 300lbs
- Louisville Ladder Corp 3232D Extendion Ladder, CSA® Approved
- Size: 32'
- Closed height: 16.5'
- Highest standing level: 24.83'
- Maximum reach: 31.42'
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||17.75"|
|Assembled Product Length||348"|
|Weight Capacity||300 LB|
|Dimensions:||6.000in x 18.100 in x 200.600 in|