Is it possible to have a storm door that is just as beautiful and elegant as a primary door? Absolutely. Storm doors are more popular than ever due to the rising cost of energy. They save on heating costs by providing a barrier against wind coming in and warm air leaving the house and they save on cooling costs by allowing natural ventilation in the spring and summer. This 2 lite wood core door with seamless scuff resistant vinyl skin has an overlap frame that seals out weather and hides hinges and gaps around the door. Hinges come ambidextric and can be installed left or right. Includes two colour matched closers for smooth operation, 4 heavy-duty hinges keep the door hanging straight, full screen with 2 adjustable windows for top and bottom ventilation (triple track), lifetime brass finish handle with key locking deadbolt, and brass finish kick plate. Fits widths between 31-3/4" to 32-5/8" and heights between 79-3/4" to 80-5/8".
- Features the classic appeal of a window grid and the convenience of a sliding window panel for ventilation
- Exclusive full overlap edge trim, an antique brass look lever handle, and a keylocking deadbolt
- Easy sliding, adjustable glass panel with bottom screen ventilation
- Corrosion-free fiberglass screen
- Tempered safety glass
- 2 wool pile weather-strips
- "Safe-T-Lite" system keeps window safely in place when being adjusted
- Vinyl skin
- Seamless exterior and interior
- Solid wood core
- 4 heavy-duty hinges
- Hinges come ambidextric and can be installed left or right
- Brass keylocking lever handle and face plate
- Nominal door size: 32" x 80"
- FIts widths between: 31-3/4" to 32-5/8"
- Fits heights between: - 79-3/4" x 80-5/8"
Info & Guides
|Right Hand / Left Hand||N/A|