Storm doors are more popular than ever due to the rising cost of energy. They save on heating costs by providing a barrier against wind coming in and warm air leaving the house and they save on cooling costs by allowing natural ventilation in the spring and summer. This 2 lite design is a great economical choice for cottages, garages, and back doors. It has an easy sliding, adjustable glass panel with ventilation on bottom screen. Hinges come ambidextric and can be installed left or right. It features corrosion-free fiberglass screen, tempered safety glass, a 1" thick frame, night latch, outside "z" bar frame, 1 wool pile weather-strip, 3 heavy-duty hinges, and colour match handle and inside hardware. Fits widths between 31-3/4" to 32-5/8" and heights between 79-3/4" to 80-5/8".
- Economical choice for cottages, garages, and back doors
- Easy sliding, adjustable glass panel with ventilation on bottom screen
- Hinges come ambidextric and can be installed left or right
- Corrosion-free fiberglass screen
- Tempered safety glass
- Features a 1" thick frame
- Night latch
- Outside "Z" bar frame
- 1 wool pile weather-strip
- 3 heavy-duty hinges
- Reversible hinges
- Colour match handle and inside hardware
- Nominal door size: 32" x 80"
- Fits widths between: 31-3/4" to 32-5/8"
- FIts heights between: 79-3/4" to 80-5/8"
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||2.300in x 37.400 in x 84.600 in|