KingChain® Aluminum Sleeves are designed for forming an eye or loop on aircraft cable (wire rope). Use with 3/32" cable (sold separately). Sleeves are fastened by using a swaging tool (not included). Made of aluminum, they are soft enough to be crimped, but still provide ample strength and corrosion resistance. When properly applied, aluminum sleeves develop the same breaking strength as the cable they are crimped onto. Use the same size sleeve as wire rope. If used on plastic coated cable, remove the coating from the assembly area before swaging.
- Use exclusively with 3/32" wire rope (sold separately)
- Economical solution for general purpose cable swaging applications
- Made from durable aluminum for long service life and excellent weather resistance
- Use a proper swaging tool (not a hammer) to make swages (crimps) (not included)
- If used on plastic coated cable, remove the coating from the assembly area before swaging
- 8 pack - **NOTE** Do not use to hang loads, lift loads, support weight of persons or objects and do not use on athletic or playground equipment