This Coil Roofing Nailer features aluminum housing for jobsite durability and a single action canister for fast, one-step nail loading. Rubber housing pads help keep the nailer from sliding off roof, and a hardened nose with carbide inserts resists wear. Also features a rubber grip for added comfort and temperature protection.
- Lightweight magnesium construction
- Exclusive lock out feature prevents cycling when tool is empty
- Quick-set adjustable depth of drive for consistant performance
- Protective wear guards on both the frame and magazine
- Shingle guide that can be adjusted with just the push of a button
- Operating pressure 70-120 psi
- Nail capacity 120 coil roofing nails
- Fastener range: 3/4" to 1-3/4"
- Composite shingle roofing
- House wrap/vapor barrier
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||11"|
|Assembled Product Width||5.4"|
|Assembled Product Height||11"|
|Dimensions:||5.400in x 12.400 in x 10.900 in|