Use rounding over bits to soften furniture edges. For beading work, equip the bits with a Freud 62-102 bearing and 62-311 step washer.
- Application: to soften furniture edges and/or create decorative beads
- To be used on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Bits can be equipped with a Freud 62-102 bearing for beading work
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwood
- 4 carbide cutters instead of 2
- Overall diameter: 2"
- Bearing diameter: 1/2"
- Carbide height: 1"
- Large radius: 3/4"
- Shank diameter: 1/2"
- Overall length: 2-7/8"
|Assembled Product Length||2.88"|