KingChain® Bolt Snaps are used as attachments for chain, rope and accessories. They're great for securing attachments to equipment, bags, gear, dog leashes or chains. This bolt snap has a spring-loaded opening at one end, which allows for quick and easy attachment and detachment. The other end has a round swivel, allowing your attached rope or chain to twist around without breaking the connection. Made from steel with a nickel plating, this snap should last for years. 24 kg (53 lb) Safe Work Load (SWL). Never exceed the Safe Work Load (SWL). **NOTE** Do not use for overhead lifting.
- Thumb-operated, spring-loaded bolt accommodates rope up to 3/8" in diameter (sold separately)
- Swivel eye eliminates tangling or twisting of rope or chain
- 3/4" eye opening x 3-1/2" overall length
- Safe Work Load (SWL): 24 kg (53 lb)
- **NOTE** Do not use for overhead lifting or exceed the Safe Work Load (SWL)
|Assembled Product Length||0.75"|