The Waterline PEX Barb Fitting is an easy to install, low cost solution to connect PEX Tubing. Waterline PEX Barb fittings are compatible for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications. These PEX fittings may be used with the stainless steel clamping system or the copper crimp ring system (both sold separately). The Waterline PEX Barb fitting range offers a wide variety of fittings, manifolds, valves, clamp rings, crimp rings and tools in various sizes to help complete your next plumbing project.
- 6 outlets
- For use to distribute hot and cold water to 6 different locations from a single supply line
- Suitable for both potable water and radiant floor heat applications
- Manifold is type "L" copper with a 1" body
- Inlet is 3/4" PEX barb
- 6 outlets are 1/2 PEX barbs brazed onto the copper body
- Copper sweat outlets
- Manifold improves water flow, provides better pressure, available in many sizes with or without ball vavles
- **NOTE** Image is not exactly as shown
- ***IMPORTANT WARNING*** Install Accucrimp plastic PEX fittings when the water source is from a private well. DO NOT use brass PEX fittings when the water source is from a private well.
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||14.900in x 2.300 in x 1.200 in|