This 3/4" lead free brass water pressure reducing valve is designed to reduce incoming water pressure to protect plumbing systems and reduce water consumption for commercial, industrial and residential applications. The easy maintenance assembly consists of a replaceable seat module, a solder union inlet by NPT female outlet and a bypass feature to control thermal expansion pressure. The temperature range is 33 to 160 degrees F. Suitable for up to 300 psi, the pressure range can be adjusted from 25 to 75 psi with the standard setting at 50 psi.
- Used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption
- Bronze body construction, union inlet connection, integral stainless steel strainer and high temperature resistant reinforced diaphragm for hot water
- Maximum working pressure: 300psi (21 bar)
- Adjustable reduced pressure range: 25 to 75psi (172 to 517 kPa)
- Standard pressure setting: 50psi (344kPa).
Info & Guides