The 3/4" Shark Bite push-to-connect polybutylene conversion coupling is the easiest way to transition from polybutylene pipe into copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. Shark Bite fittings are certified for potable water supply and hydronic heating applications. Get Shark Bite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease of use
- No soldering, clamps, unions or glue required
- Certified to 200 PSI and 90°C (200°F)
- Durable design
- Fits copper tubing, CTS CPVC and PEX
- Connects tubing in any combination
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations
- Integrated design means no loose components and ensures a secure, reliable connection
- 3/4" x 3/4"
Info & Guides
|Package Weight||0.18 lbs|
|Package Length||4.40 in|
|Package Width||1.90 in|
|Package Height||1.50 in|
|Dimensions:||4.400in x 1.900 in x 1.500 in|