KingChain® Spring-Loaded Stainless Steel Boat Snaps are designed to make permanent and temporary connections. Ideal to use with rope, chain, straps, animal leashes and recreational applications. Stainless steel material is strong and offer the ultimate option for corrosion resistance. They are perfect for marine and outdoor applications, from sailing to flags. Boat Snap links require no tools for assembly, simply push the spring lock onto the desired attachment. Boat Snaps are removable and reusable. Safe Work Load (SWL) of 45 kg (100 lb). Never exceed the Safe Work Load (SWL). **NOTE** Do not use for overhead lifting.
- Spring-loaded latch opening accommodates rope or chain up to 3/8" in diameter (sold separately)
- Designed for marine and outdoor applications
- Stainless steel material for ultimate corrosion and weather protection
- 3/4" swivel eye opening x 3-3/4" overall length
- Safe Work Load (SWL): 45 kg (100 lb)
- **NOTE** Do not use for overhead lifting or exceed the Safe Work Load (SWL)
|Assembled Product Length||0.75"|