The 3/4" SharkBite push-to-connect 45 elbow allows you to make a 45 connection to any combination of 1/2" copper, CPVC or PEX Pipe. SharkBite fittings are the easiest way to join pipe and do not require soldering, clamps, unions, glue or tools to complete the job. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. SharkBite fittings are certified for potable water supply and hydronic heating applications. Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Easily makes a 45° connection to a copper, PEX or CPVC pipe
- No soldering, clamps, unions or glue required
- Connects tubing in any combination
- O-ring compresses to create a seal
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution
- 3/4" x 3/4"
Info & Guides
|Package Weight||0.22 lbs|
|Package Length||4.50 in|
|Package Width||2.20 in|
|Package Height||1.60 in|
|Dimensions:||4.500in x 2.200 in x 1.600 in|