The 3/4" x 3/4" 1/2" SharkBite push-to-connect tee is the easiest way to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. SharkBite fittings are certified for potable water supply and hydronic heating applications. Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Connection system for copper, CPVC or PEX pipe
- Designed to simplify pipe installation
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of-use
- No soldering, clamps, unions or glue required
- Certified to 200 PSI and 90°C (200°F)
- Compact and corrosion resistant DZR brass body
- Integrated design means no loose components and ensures a secure, reliable connection
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
- 3/4" x 3/4" x 1/2"
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||1.400in x 4.300 in x 6.900 in|