Bridgewood Slabs have the warmth and inviting nature of wood with the durability of concrete. They feature a realistic wood texture with various thicknesses to replicate real wood planks. They have the look of weathered wood with soft edges, deep splits and detailed grain. Unlike traditional wood, Bridgewood Slabs will never rot, warp or splinter. It doesn't need to be stained or sealed like wood or crack like stamped concrete.
- Get the beauty of wood without the hassle of maintaining it
- Has the look of weathered white pine with soft edges, deep splits and detailed grain
- Cast from real wood planks
- Will not warp, splinter or fade, and won't crack like stamped concrete
- No staining or sealing required
- 35" x 9.8" x 2"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Height||2"|
|Size||35" X 10"|
|Assembled Product Length||35"|
|Assembled Product Width||9.8"|
|Dimensions:||35.000in x 9.800 in x 2.000 in|