There are so many uses for a brushable contact cement, once you get started it may be tough to stop.
- A brush grade, latex based contact cement developed for bonding decorative laminates, plywood panels, wall board, hardwood, chipboard, etc.
- It can also be used for laminating with sheet metals or wood vaneers
- This contact cement can also be rolled or sprayed and covers up to two and a half times more than solvent base contact cement
- Dries to a bluish/green colour
- Does not dry clear
- Water resistant
- Can be used with styrofoam products
- Coverage: 900 sq. ft./gal (1 mil dry film)
- Drying time: 30 minutes under normal conditions of temperature and humidity
- Open time: 2 hours maximum
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||7.500in x 7.500 in x 7.500 in|