The Irwin Unibit Step Drill Bit gives you maximum drill control to make up to 10 hole sizes with the same bit in 1/8” steps, from 1/4" to 1-3/8", while the single flute design creates precise, clean holes. Irwin Unibit step drill bits are precision-crafted with a single-flute cutting edge to deliver clean, accurate holes without burrs every time to get the job done right.
- Hardened steel for long life
- 3 flatted shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- Easy-to-sharpen non-skid tip
- Single-fluted cutting edge
- 10 hole sizes
- Hole sizes range from 1/4" to 1 3/8"
- 1/8" increments
- Shank size of 3/8"
- Maximum material thickness of 1/8"
|Application||WOOD, METAL & PLASTIC|
|Dimensions:||1.400in x 2.900 in x 6.000 in|