The Irwin Unibit Step Drill Bit gives you maximum drill control to make up to 9 hole sizes with the same bit in 1/16” steps, from 1/4" to 3/4", while the single flute design creates precise, clean holes. Irwin Unibit step drill bits are precision-crafted with a single-flute cutting edge to deliver clean, accurate holes without burrs every time to get the job done right.
- Hardened steel for long life
- 3 flatted shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- Easy-to-sharpen non-skid tip
- Single-fluted cutting edge
- 9 holes
- Hole sizes range from 1/4" to 3/4"
- Increments of 1/16"
- Shank size of 3/8"
- Maximum material thickness of 1/8"
|Application||WOOD, METAL & PLASTIC|