Soften furniture edges with a rounding over bit. The Freud carbide rounding over router bit delivers a precise cut ideal for creating decorative edges in wood surfaces. Tri-Metal Brazing enhances impact resistance. This bit can be equipped with a 62-102 bearing for beading work. Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood.
- Soften furniture edges with a rounding over bit
- Shear angle provides the smoothest cut available
- Bits can be equipped with a Freud 62-102 bearing
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Overall diameter: 1-1/4"
- Bearing diameter: 1/2"
- Carbide height: 5/8"
- Large radius: 3/8"
- Shank diameter: 1/4"
- Overall length: 2-3/16"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||0.38"|
|Dimensions:||1.600in x 3.300 in x 4.700 in|