Round Nose Bits add a beautiful engraved detail to cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and fluted millwork, and they are also a great choice for routing sign lettering. Sometimes called "Core Box" bits, these tools can be used in CNC, hand-held or table-mounted routers to cut hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites.
- Provides a perfect radius groove every time
- Produces several different styles of fluted millwork
- Ideal for making signs or cutting decorative designs in cabinet doors
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Overall diameter: 3/8"
- Carbide height: 3/8"
- Large radius: 3/16"
- Shank diameter: 1/4"
- Overall length: 1-13/16"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||0.38"|
|Dimensions:||0.800in x 2.500 in x 4.200 in|