Kingchain® Galvanized Chain shackles are intended for use in straight line pulls and have a screw pin. Chain shackles are also known as "D" shackles due to their shape. Shackles should be used with chain or other items with equal or lower Work Load limits. Tools are not required for attachments, simply twist the threaded pin to loosen and tighten shut. Safe Work Load (SWL) of 320 kg (705 lb). Never exceed the Safe Work Load (SWL). **NOTE** Do not use for overhead lifting.
- Galvanized finish for rugged durability
- Creates a fast, secure connection for temporary or permanent connections
- Straight loads should be on the pin and angular loads should be on the bow
- Safe Work Load (SWL): 320 kg (705 lb)
- **NOTE** Do not use for overhead lifting or exceed the Safe Work Load (SWL)