KingChain® Wire Rope Thimbles are an alternative to splicing and are used with wire rope clips to make loops in wire rope. Wire rope should be the same diameter as rope clip. Once the loop is created, the inside of the thimble will protect the wire cable from abrasion. Made from steel with a zinc-plated finish for weather resistance. If used on plastic coated cable, remove the coating from the assembly area before creating the loop.
- Use exclusively with 3/8" wire rope (sold separately)
- Zinc-plated for durability and corrosion resistance
- To assemble, place thimble into loop end, insert both ends of wire into clip saddle and tighten nuts until secure
- If used on plastic coated cable, remove the coating from the assembly area before swaging
- **NOTE** Do not use to hang loads, lift loads, support weight of persons or objects and do not use on athletic or playground equipment