LePage® Multi-Purpose White Glue is a versatile, general-purpose, polyvinyl acetate woodworking adhesive. It is particularly suited for high strength, permanent bonding on wood and a variety of other porous materials. Once dried, the bond strength exceeds the strength of the wood itself. Joints can be readily repositioned and realigned during the initial clamping stages. Multi-Purpose White Glue is non-staining, paintable and sandable. It is water-based, safe to use and non-flammable. Uncured adhesive can be easily cleaned up with soap and water.
- Poly vinyl acetate emulsion glue
- Non-flammable, non-staining
- Dries to a tough transparent film- for wood, paper, leather, fabric, veneer, etc.
- Versatile, all-purpose household adhesive
- Ideal for bonding wood, paper, cardboard, leather, etc.
- Store above freezing, use above 18 deg. C
- At home, in the workshop, office, classroom or studio, it will fit your needs from carpentry to crafts
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||4.500in x 6.500 in x 10.500 in|