Featuring a compact and lightweight design, the 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder is the smallest in Milwaukee's extensive grinder line and is the only tool in its class with a tool free burst resistant guard. The built-in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life.
- 7 Amp, 750 MWO motor is powerful for daily use
- Compact and lightweight design
- Tool free, burst resistant guard
- Built-in, advanced airflow system
- Multi-port exhaust reduces motor burn up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder
- Debris baffles protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Compatible with multiple grinder guards and flanges (sold separately)
- 120V AC
- 12,000 no load RPM
- Spindle: 5/8" -11
- Adjustable handle
- **NOTE** Grinding wheel sold separately
- Type 27 guard
- Spanner wrench
- 10.3" L
- Wheel diameter: 4-1/2"
- Cord length: 8'
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||10.25"|
|Dimensions:||5.100in x 13.800 in x 4.200 in|