Safety is always first when working on scaffolding. This set of 14" outriggers are designed to provide extra stability for 2-unit high rolling scaffolds and should be used to stabilize scaffolding when adjusting its height from 6' to 12'. Made from high strength steel and meeting ANSI, OSHA, and CSA requirements, they have a yellow powder coat finish. Set includes 4 outriggers; 4 casters; and 8 locking pins. They measure 19.25" W x 4.5" D x 24" H.
- Set of 14" outriggers for two units high designed to provide extra stability for rolling scaffolds
- Use to stabilize scaffolding when adjusting its height from 6' to 12'
- Yellow powder coat finish
- High strength steel
- Meets ANSI, OSHA, and CSA requirements
- 4 outriggers
- 4 casters
- 8 locking pins
- 19.25" W x 4.5" D x 24" H
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||4.5"|
|Assembled Product Height||24"|
|Assembled Product Width||19.25"|
|Dimensions:||16.400in x 23.700 in x 5.000 in|