The 4-piece 87 series chisel set (1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1") strikes the perfect balance between price and performance. Blue polypropylene handles are designed for mallet and occasional hammer use. Blades are heat treated to within 1" of the bolster to maintain a nice edge, and ensure a long bench life. Blades are fully machined on all faces and are finish honed to 30 degrees, ready for use. Each chisel comes complete with a plastic guard to protect the blade and the user.
- Blades are ground to a 25 degree edge and finished honed to 30 degrees for immediate use
- Blades are fitted with protective edge guards
- Bevel edge - originally developed for fine cabinet work for dovetailing and chiselling where clean cuts in angled corners are necessary
- Polypropylene Blue chip handles are slightly squared for a comfortable grip for continuous use without fatigue
- Designed for use with a mallet but can be occasionally struck with a hammer
- Sizes: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", and 1"
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||1.400in x 6.800 in x 14.000 in|