Tested designs backed by over five decades of proven experience, Fernco’s specially formulated PVC compound positively seals any sewer and drain connections. Offering 300 series stainless-steel clamps, this coupling is leak-proof, root-proof and resistant to many chemicals, ultraviolet rays, fungus growth, and normal sewer gas. The P1002-44 is compatible with a variety of piping materials including clay, cast iron, plastic, steel, copper, and lead, and offers great flexibility. Fast and easy installation with no special tools required.
- Constructed of flexible, durable PVC
- Works on all low-pressure pipe and meets all the standard requirements of the plumbing industry codes
- Simple design and stainless banding assure professional results in minutes, with no special tools required
- Once installed, couplings are leakproof, chemical resistant, impervious to roots, and unaffected by soil conditions
- Dimensions: A - 5.35" B - 4.45" C- 3.90"