Leaks, no problem. Seal any rip, tear, or open seam in any surface with RoofSeal tape. The choice of professional roof repair specialists, it can be used on virtually all roof types including EPDM, TPO, hypalon, most PVC, modified, all metals, even copper and Kynar coated metals, tile, wood, concrete, etc. It can also be used to repair holes, seams, flashings, gutters, and skylights and even works great on land-fill and pond liners. The specialized backing has proven to be UV stable, even after 19 years in full sunlight and the MicroSealant has a built in primer that allows RoofSeal to bond with the surface it is installed on.
- All purpose roof and leak repair
- Works on most roofs including: EPDM, PVC, TPO, HYPOLON, metal, modified, etc.
- Repair: holes, seams, flashings, gutters, and skylights, etc.
- Fast and dependable
- Surface must be clean and dry
- For installation below 40 degrees fahrenheit keep tape at room temperature
- Apply pressure and rub aggressively with hands or use seam roller (HH #1676-065)
- 4" wide x 50' long roll
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||600"|
|Assembled Product Width||4"|
|Assembled Product Height||4"|
|Dimensions:||6.400in x 6.400 in x 4.000 in|