Rockwell's new Compact Circular Saw with a 4-1/2" blade cuts 2X4s in a single pass and is about 50% lighter than conventional 7-1/4" circular saws. Plus, the lightweight saw's left-handed blade design provides remarkable cut-line visibility. This compact circular saw can essentially replace a DIYer's or professional's need for a full-size 7-1/4" circular saw. This saw was born to cut wood, especially 2" nominal lumber materials. The Rockwell Compact Circular Saw has a dust extraction port and a 1-1/4" vacuum adapter for dust collection. The saw's 4-1/2" blade has a kerf that is less than half the thickness of larger 7-1/4" circular saw blades. Since this smaller, thinner blade takes much less effort and motor strain to cut through the material, the 5 Amp - 3500 rpm saw can match the performance of full-size circular saws. The saw's maximum cutting depth at 90° is 1-11/16" and the bevel capacity at 45° is 1-1/8".
- Rockwell amp circular saw
- Light and compact for excellent maneuverability and portability
- Slim-line grip design for comfort, balance, and control
- 2" nominal cutting capabilities
- Small, thin blade for less tool strain, resulting in full-size circular saw cutting speed and performance
- Left-handed blade design for great cut-line visibility
- Traditional style upper and lower metal guard for trusted performance
- Easy set depth-gauge lever for quick setup and cutting adjustments
- Bevel adjustment for 0-45º bevel cutting capabilities
- Arbor-lock button for easy blade changes
- Dust port for dust vac hookup for a clean work environment
- Rated power: 5 amps
- No load speed: 3,500/min
- Blade size: 4-1/2"
- Arbor size: 3/8"
- Cord length: 10'
- Max cutting depth at 90º: 1-11/16"
- Bevel capacity at 45º: 1-1/8"
- 1 x 4-1/2" 24T carbide-toothed blade
- Vacuum adapter
- Parallel edge guide
- Allen wrench
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||4.21"|
|Assembled Product Length||15.31"|
|Assembled Product Height||5.12"|
|Portable / Stationary||PORTABLE|
|Dimensions:||5.300in x 18.400 in x 5.200 in|