Ideal for use in applications that do not require thermal protection, this Imperial 32" x 42" stove board is Type 1 UL-1618 listed to protect floors from ashes, embers and soot produced by pellet and wood stoves. A stove board spacer kit is available (sold separately) that allows the non-combustible stove board to also be installed on walls in order to reduce clearance between combustible materials and the heating appliance by as much as 67% to a minimum clearance of 12". Constructed with durable, steel-covered Class A mineral board that is 3/8" thick. The black finish with an embossed pebbled surface that is resistant to scratching for an attractive look and lasting performance. The Ember Protector stove board has a modular design that allows you to install multiple boards to suit different appliances and can be used with electric heaters, kerosene, gas and other heating appliances (all sold separately). Please note, always refer to the stove manufacturer's manual for specific protection requirements or to determine if thermal resistance is required.
- Protect walls and floors from the intense heat, hot coals, ashes, and soot that woodstoves can produce
- Allows stove to be installed closer to wall
- Steel over mineral board, for excellent protection
- Modular design for multiple board installation
- Can be used with a Stove Board Spacer Kit to protect walls from heat reducing the clearance between the appliance and combustible materials by as much as 67% to a minimum of 18" (sold separately)
- May also be used under other heating appliances such as kerosene, gas, and electric heaters
- Embossed steel pebble finish is scratch resistant
- For indoor use only
- UL/ULC listed
- 46" x 48"
- Thickness: 0.5"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||46"|
|Assembled Product Width||48"|
|Package Weight||29.70 lbs|
|Package Length||1.00 in|
|Package Width||46.70 in|
|Package Height||52.90 in|