This adjustable drywall square for general carpentry, with its heavy-duty extruded aluminum blade and head with clear (silver) anodized finish, is designed for marking cut lines on sheets of plywood, OSB, drywall, and other board materials.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum blade with clear (silver) anodized finish
- Screened thermal bonded graduations in black (in 1/8ths and 1/16ths)
- Precision machined head and blade lock together for perfect 90 degrees
- Head adjusts to any angle
- Folds flat for easy transport
|Assembled Product Length||48"|
|Dimensions:||1.400in x 2.000 in x 50.000 in|